Global Activated Alumina Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast:
- Activated alumina has been identified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a Small System Compliance Technology (SSCT) for uranium, and can remove up to 99 percent of the contaminant, depending on pH and concentrations of competing ions. It is also effective at removing other ions such as arsenate, fluoride, sulfate, and selenate.
- Activated alumina is produced by the means of dehydroxylating aluminum hydroxide in a way that produces a highly porous material, and the demand for the product is expected to be driven primarily by the end-use industries in Asia Pacific region.
- Over the course of the forecast period of 2018 to 2023, IndustryARC report projects profitable progression in the activated alumina market.
Global Activated Alumina Market: Disruptive Trends
- With increasing population, water pollution is increasing, which in turn is generating the need for water purification. The use of activated alumina for water purification is seen as an efficient way to purify water. Additionally, raising awareness regarding the need for purification of drinking water in the developing regions is stroking the demand in the activated alumina market.
- The demand for water treatment for industrial applications and across oil and gas industries for gas and liquid drying applications
- The compound is used as a desiccant, which keeps things dry by absorbing water from the air.
- The reagent, more simply prepared from alumina and KOH, catalyzes the high-yielding addition of chloroform to m-nitrobenzaldehyde without producing side-products.
Global Activated Alumina Market: Leading Segments:
- Based on the physical appearance, the activated alumina market can be segmented into powdered form and beaded form, whereas on the basis of application, the market can be bifurcated into adsorbent, medical applications, filtering substance, catalyst support, drying agent, and vacuum systems.
- Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global demand during the forecast period, followed by North America.
- Furthermore, Europe constitutes a substantial share in the global activated alumina market currently, which is a reflection of legislation that is mandatory for all quarries to have water recycling facilities.
- Additionally, the Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive aspires to protect the aquatic ecosystem and consequently, it is emerging as a vital driver for the growth of the global activated alumina market.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below:
Global Activated Alumina Market: Competitive Landscape
- Garg Chemical Company (India) is one of the prominent company in the activated alumina market, offering products such as white silica gel, mixed silica, and activated carbon. Bee Chems (India) is another firm which explains that 5-8 bead alumina is used as a pre-bed material to support large desiccant beds and as a pre-buffer for silica gel beds in desiccant air dryers. The other products supplied by this firm are nano silica binders and lithium hybrids.
What can you expect from the report?
The Activated Alumina is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.